|WHAT’S TO COME
Meetings/Programs on the 3rd Wednesday of each month at the Exploration Gateway at Sippo Lake Park.
Click here for our most recent newsletter
All are welcome to all our events! They are free, educational and community-centered.
Join us for bird walks! They continue through the fall and occur just before each monthly meeting.
Find out more HERE.Ohio Audubon Chapter List and Map. Click Here
Become a chapter supporter by becoming a member of CAS. Find out more HERE
- July 17th 9:00am – 11:00am – Adventures in Birding – Lock 4 – Stark Parks/ Lock 4 Trailhead – Celebrate the Year of the Bird by going birding along the Towpath Trail. Look for waterfowl, herons, hawks, and songbirds, as we take a leisurely stroll. Please bring your own binoculars. Lock 4 Trailhead – 6575 Erie Ave. NW, Canal Fulton. Click here for more information
- July 17th 9:30am – 11:00am – Birding the Canal – Cleveland Metroparks/ Canalway Center – Join a naturalist as we walk the towpath in search of our resident birds. Click here for more information
- July 22nd 9:30am – 11:30am – Birding the Mouth of Euclid Creek – Cleveland Metroparks/ Euclid Creek Reservation – Join Naturalist Natalie Schroder on a wander through the meadow, forest, and along the lake in search of birds. Meet in the parking lot. Click here for more information
- July 28th 7:00am – 10:00am – Lingering Songbirds – Cuyahoga Valley National Park/ Kendall Lake – Search with Volunteer Naturalist Dwight Chasar for lingering warblers along the ever-changing habitat of the hilly, unpaved Cross Country Trail. Leisurely pace. Kendall Lake Shelter. Click here for more information
- July 28th 8:00am – 12:00pm – Bird banding with Al Eibel – Huston Brumbaugh Nature Center – See live, wild songbirds in the hand and learn why bird banding is an important tool for bird and wildlife conservation. Drop in any time between 8 a.m. and Noon. Meet Al outside on the east side of the Visitors Center. Banding sessions are canceled in the event of rain. Click here for more information
Stark Parks: Link
TWC: The Wilderness Center Link
HBNC: Huston Brumbaugh Nature Center Link
SMP: Summit Metro Parks Link
CVNP: Cuyahoga Valley National Park LinJuk
CMP: Cleveland Metroparks Link
Beech Creek Gardens Link